live it out is movin on up!

you should be automatically redirected to our new digs in 5 seconds. if not, visit
http://www.liveitoutphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

1.27.2011

my couster, alex.

a

for those of you who know me, you know alex isn't really my cousin, she's my sister. we grew up minutes from each other, fought all the time, and as only children, we're the closest thing to sisters we've got. the point: she's heading into surgery today to have the second (and last) tumor removed from her spine...i was wondering if you would keep her in your thoughts today. she's a crazy fighter so i know she's going to be fine, but knowing you guys are sending her positive thoughts makes me feel tons better. that's all! i'll keep you posted as soon as i know what's going on. 

xo amber

No comments:

Post a Comment