live it out is movin on up!

you should be automatically redirected to our new digs in 5 seconds. if not, visit
http://www.liveitoutphotography.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

2.05.2010

i see london, i see france.

those of you who know me well, know i cannot live without animals, music, photography, and my morning tea. oh, and my husband. and my friends. and my mom. ok, well the point is - i LOVE tea. so, while traveling, it was crucial i learn to order 'hot tea' in italian. thankfully, jon downloaded an english-italian translation app on his iphone before the trip. when asked what i would like at breakfast our first morning in florence, i proudly requested my hot tea - after which the server simply stared at me. i figured he was impressed, so i smiled and nodded. during this exchange, i noticed jon plugging my phrase into the translator; apparently, i had asked for their wealthiest cheese.


the only trick-or-treater we saw on halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment